?

Log in

No account? Create an account
You best jump far

24

OMG!

I must be either really dense or really tired.

I grabbed my last red delicious apple from the fridge and took a nice healthy bite. I spit it out because I realized I just bit into a red onion.

ugh...

blech...

Comments

ohhhh maannnn. That has got to be a horrible shock.
It was. I seriously have never done anything like that and I never want to again.
My great grandmother once grabbed a gallon of bleach (thinking it was milk) and poured herself a glass.

Yes, she drank a big swig.

Thankfully she immediately realized that it was most definitely NOT milk.
Oh my. That is so much more worse then what I did.

Bad Nacho's

Once was eating Nacho's and didn't refrigerate the Cheese dip 3 days later decided to have more Nacho's luckily a sink was nearby .... Took a long time before i could look at another Nacho the same way